Fall CAM Pre-License Class
CAM Pre-License Class
September 25–28, 2018
Resurgens Plaza – 14th Floor Classroom
9:00AM – 4:00PM each day with one hour lunch break
Experience an engaging and informative professional-level seminar preparing you for all aspects of the Community Association Management (CAM) pre-license exam and providing you a deeper understanding of association management.
Highlights of this immersive, four-day course include:
- Licensing Requirements
- Principles of Property Ownership
- Budgets, Assessments, and Accounting
- Ethics, Responsibilities, and Standards of Conduct
- Maintenance, Contracts, Rules, and Covenants
- Insurance, Laws Governing Associations, and Rules of Ownership
Registration is not yet open for this class. Please check back as classes open for registration approximately three to four weeks before the class date.
*Registration is required; seating is limited.