A time-tested means of collecting assessments
Every community association knows that the timely payment of assessments is critical to its successful operation. Delinquencies cause not only financial stress, but also unnecessary discord within the community itself and the unwelcomed cost of collections.
NowackHoward offers a low-cost, high-value collection program for our community association clients. Our proactive approach focuses efforts on collections when owners first become past due. Our experienced collection attorneys can help advise the board of directors what remedies are effective in particular situations and when it makes sense to file suit or foreclose on the association’s lien to collect.
NowackHoward’s Collection Team provides full service delinquent assessment services including:
- Collection Demand Letters
- Lien Filing Services
- Lawsuits for Money Judgments and Orders for Foreclosure
- Lien Foreclosure
- Bankruptcy Representation
If you would like to discuss your community’s specific collection issues, please contact us.
Isn’t continuity of operations essential?
Client Collections Contacts
For current clients, you may request that we open a new collection account by completing and returning our Collection Work Request Form and returning it to WorkRequest@NowackHoward.com.
For questions about your collection accounts, you may email us at StatusUpdate@NowackHoward.com.
For Payoff Requests:
For Bankruptcy Notices:
For Work Requests:
For Status Reports:
For Collections Counselor:
Owners in Collections
If you’ve received a communication from NowackHoward, contact us as soon as possible to save money! Call our Collections Counselor at 770-863-8920 or email Owners@NowackHoward.com.
Credit Card Payments: Owners in collections may make credit card payments online here.
– NowackHoward is a debt collector. Any information obtained when you contact us will be used for that purpose.
– All settlements and payment arrangements must be expressly approved by in writing by a representative of NowackHoward. Making a payment or making a settlement offer will not establish a payment arrangement, nor a settlement arrangement, nor a settlement in full, without the express approval in writing by a representative of NowackHoward.