A range of capabilities, built on experience and grounded in expertise
NowackHoward, LLC strives to set the standard as the premier community association law firm in Georgia and throughout the Southeast. We welcome all new community association clients regardless of size or location. We are available to meet with prospective clients –free of charge– to understand your community and its issues, describe our capabilities, and explain our services.
We provide a full range of legal services to our community association clients, including litigating in state and federal courts. Some of those services include:
- General Counsel
- Governing Document Interpretation, Amendments, and Restatements
- Covenant and Rule Enforcement
- Assessment Collection
- Lien Foreclosure
- Owner Bankruptcy
- Association Meetings and Parliamentary Guidance
- Insurance Claims, Coverage and Defense
- Contract Review, Negotiation, and Disputes
- Fair Housing Act Claims
- General Litigation
- Owner Dispute Resolution
- Developer Transition and Disputes
- Construction Defect Claims
- Zoning Appeals
- Property Tax Appeals
- Board and Manager Education
For more information on our services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aren’t these the services you need?