Choose the HOA Homeowner and Condominium Attorneys Who Helped Write the Georgia HOA Laws
Over the years, NowackHoward has set the standard as the premier community and condominium association law firm in Metro Atlanta and throughout Georgia. Our flat-fee retainer structure offers our community association clients the most reliable, flexible, and nimble legal services available to aggressively represent their interests.
Because all community associations are different, we work with our clients to customize a package and approach that matches the associations culture and the association directors business goals. And, while we focus on preventative law, avoiding difficulties before they arise, our HOA attorneys also provide a full range of legal services to our community association clients, covering any contingency that might arise, including:
- General Counsel
- Litigation, Both State and Federal
- Governing Document Interpretation, Amendments, and Restatements
- Covenant and Rule Enforcement
- Assessment Collection
- Lien Foreclosure
- Owner Bankruptcy
- Association Meetings and Parliamentary Guidance
- Insurance Claims, Coverage and Defense
- Contract Review, Negotiation, and Disputes
- Fair Housing Act Claims
- General Litigation
- Owner Dispute Resolution
- Developer Transition and Disputes
- Construction Defect Claims
- Zoning Appeals
- Property Tax Appeals
- Board and Manager Education
We welcome all new community association clients regardless of size or location. We are available to meet with prospective clients –free of charge– to understand your community and its issues, describe our capabilities, and explain our services.
For more information on our services, email us at email@example.com.
Helping Your Neighborhood Become A Stronger Community.